3-layer steel construction features polystyrene or polyurethane insulation sandwiched between two layers of heavy-duty steel for excellent energy efficiency, strength, durability and quiet operation.
- Three-layer insulated sandwiched steel construction (steel + insulation + steel)
- Two thickness options, 1 3/8″ and 2″
- Two insulation options: polystyrene or polyurethane
- R-values range from 6.5 – 18.4
- Three panel designs to choose from: Elegant Long (shown here), Short or Flush
- Optional insulated or non-insulated windows
- Eight factory finish paint colors or Ultra-Grain®stained wood look
- Click on Construction or Design Options for more information
Clopay recommends the LiftMaster® Elite Series opener for these garage doors.
- Painted steel surface simulates a real stained door without the need of staining and the ongoing maintenance of wood.
- Woodgrain runs horizontal on stiles and vertical on panels for an authentic, natural look.
- Available in Medium or Cherry finishes that complement Clopay Entry Doors, shutters and other exterior stained wood products.
- Exterior steel surface on an Ultra-Grain® painted door has a stucco texture to create a more natural woodgrain appearance.
- Ultra-Grain is not avalable on flush panel doors.